Respect: Communication & Collaboration
- Student is introduced to age appropriate online communication formats and is guided to communication effectively.
- Student is introduced to the idea of an audience and how to best address it.
- Student is guided toward the process of respectful collaboration using complementary tools.
- Student is introduced to age-appropriate social media as a means of communication, collaboration and content sharing.
- Student is able to communicate effectively online through a variety of formats independently (e.g. email, texting, online forums, Skype, instant message, blogs)
- Students demonstrates an understanding of audience and how to best address them
- Student, collaborates respectfully and independently using complimentary tools
- Student uses age appropriate social media as a means for communication, collaboration and content sharing.